Monday, November 22, 2010

Big little bathroom project

It's all happening before Christmas! I'm in shock...

Weekend spent getting organised; didn't stop from Saturday morning till Sunday evening! Preparations ranged from the necessary and obvious (shifting stuff) to spring cleaning the office (tradesmen's thoroughfare, but completely impassable), sign-writing, information management (contacts list and site rules), setting up a staff room, recycling depot and site office, resetting pavers (thanks Dad) and a ridiculous amount of pruning along the paths and drive.


Glen reckoned he'd be around when property work was going on; I went through the weekend knowing my thinking's been thoroughly shaped by our 24 years together. "Better clear the deck rails of vegetation; they can use them to lean stuff on". "They'll need to be able to get to that power point". And so on. I knew I was in Glen mode for sure when I found myself hosing down the drive at the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment