Monday 7:45am: two builders, the electrician, the plumber and the ventilation guy descend on our short hallway; gesticulating and conferring. Saw the tiler on Saturday. I just need to find a painter and I can let them all get on with it! Goes right against both Wilkinson and Irwin heritage to pay for painting work, I know, but Viv and I are too inexperienced and too busy to take it on under pressure, we've decided. There'll be someone out there looking for a few days work, I'm sure, and thanks to Mum's help I don't have to cut corners.
"Before" shot, for the record.
Missing are numerous Body Shop potions on the windowsill - their acting Assistant Manager does a lot of product testing...
The plan is to remove the wall between the bathroom and the loo; add a decent sized bath (cue: girls cheer!) with shower over; install a vanity with cupboards and drawers (!) and get creative with coloured tiles (seagrass, bronze and dashes of white on the walls; gunmetal floor. All very exciting :)

No comments:
Post a Comment